Quick and Easy to use ADB and Debug tools for professionals and beginners
ADB and similar command line tools for Android have been a pain for new users to learn and extra work for the Developer while working. Personally, I got sick of typing and having to remember things so I made this tool. It is also nice because it is mucho faster than I could do it! I will be cleaning things up and making it look nicer (more even…?) as well as releasing the source code soon. Be patient!
DOWNLOAD – WINDOWS:
DOWNLOAD – LINUX:
– Linux Version Added – runs on ALL Linux standard distros
– Linux version requires device to be hooked up and present or it will not go past the first screen
– Linux version shows real time activity in the Bash terminal!
– Linux version requires you to go through the true google agreement (keeps code distro kosher)
– FIXED Bug-report
– DDMS Runs natively (if you do not care about DDMS, download the old version here: http://www.multiupload.com/OQSF5U7QNH)
– No longer requires a device to be plugged in to start up. check test.txt
EVERYTHING RUNS FROM WITHIN THE APPLICATION FOLDER.
This was done simply because I like to be able to carry my tools on a small flash drive and not install anything.
There is no need to install the whole SDK to get access to a few key tools.
ALL OF THE PROGRAM FUNCTION OUTPUTS ARE TXT FILES THAT SAVE TO THE APP FOLDER
This just keeps things nice and tidy. You have everything right there to look over when you want to.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!
This will tell you how to use each function.
Allows new users to find out just how much fun (and Linux) is in there. Yay shell!
*** DONATIONS ARE NOT GOING TO MY POCKET, THEY WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO THE EFF AND CYANOGEN WEBSITES FOR THEIR HARD WORK! ***
*I am not resposible if you mess up your device using this tool, please don’t be stupid.*
QUESTIONS? Shoot me a PM or Email that is enclosed in the instructions